Meditation Teacher Training!
Enrollment is now open for Meditation Teacher Training at Om2Ohm!
Did you know that at this time there are thousands of souls all around you crying out in desperation for the great life-changing techniques of quieting the mind and opening the heart?
Now more than ever, a large number of people in the world are already convinced that meditation would be a very helpful skill to add to their lives, but why aren’t they doing it? Because, they still need training and encouragement (from you!) in the basics of meditation, learning a solid core of non-intimidating breathing and lifestyle techniques that work, not to mention how to get a steady meditation practice going for themselves!
The Om2Teach Meditation Certification Program is the program that will give you the expertise to teach and heal others with excellence and will also apply to every aspect of your own life!
Who could benefit from learning how to teach meditation?
- Those who enjoys the benefits of meditation themselves and who sincerely want to share what has inspired them.
- It is an excellent skill to add for anyone who is in a position of service in any capacity, most especially counselors, ministers, massage therapists, yoga teachers, healing practitioners of any type, psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, chiropractors, naturopaths, retreat managers, and other related occupations.
- This a wonderful well rounded program that isn’t just for those who would like to teach, it is for anyone who wants to start and continue a personal practice that will enhance all aspects of their life.
This is an extensive deep dive into the practice of meditation…
Even if you are new to meditation all together, or you are a seasoned meditator, you are invited to begin with ease or begin again with “new eyes”!
Feeling unworthy or worried that you’re not meditation teacher material?
Many people I’ve met, who could and should be teaching meditation, do not because they feel their own meditation practices are “not good enough.” Remember this… Even a little practice of meditation will free you from fear, anxiety, and sufferings! This includes the fear that you aren’t meditating well enough to teach it!
The most effective teachers are often those who perhaps in the beginning did not have much experience in what they were teaching because they were closer to understanding it from personal perspective…
My very own personal journey through Mindfulness and Meditation changed my entire life including the existing career I had at the time 10 years ago! I was very afraid and insecure about teaching those things because I had been an interior designer for 23 years…what the heck did I know about teaching meditation?
As it turns out, I knew absolutely everything I needed to know…
- I knew and deeply resonated with what my students were going through in their struggles with taking on a new discipline and I still do!
- I could empathize on every level of practice and every shift and change that can happen on this incredible journey.
- I could much better clarify the subject than a long-time meditation teacher, who may have forgotten what it’s like to be new to all this!
- I found my passion through my own personal journey, I became so honored to share it, and my love for it is obvious!
The Om2Teach™ curriculum will include required reading work, written assignments, interactive study and practice forums, practice journal and assignments.
Om2Teach™ In-Studio group AND private sessions are included for all students where you will progressively participate in discussions and practice in these areas:
- The “relaxation response” versus the “fight or flight response”
- Ways to elicit the “relaxation response”
- Mindfulness Concepts and Practice
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Breathing Techniques
- Mind / Body Concepts
- Meditation Postures (basic standing and seated postures)
- Posture and its emotional translations
- Teaching Formats (private and group classes)
- Responding to Common Student Questions
- Combining mindfulness meditation with other practices
- Advanced breathwork for Reiki and other energy healing modalities
- And…so much more!
The Om2Teach™ Program is designed to be largely a self-paced program while also offering instructor-led in-studio guidance and mentorship…
You decide how much mentorship and in-studio guidance you need! Other than the program’s set requirements for attending group practice sessions, you may choose to add more in-studio time for your own sitting meditation practice, to observe group classes that I teach, or take advantage of the 1:1 meditation mentor sessions that are included in the Om2Teach Certification package.
During this program, we’ll start by discussing and practicing the basics together…
- Types of Meditation Practice
- Focus on Mindfulness based techniques
- Creating the perfect sacred space for your practice
- Basic Practice Techniques
- Structuring Your Meditation Practice
- Dealing With Distractions (Internal and External)
- Differences between meditation, contemplation, etc.
- Meditation in Daily Life
Then together, we’ll move on to discuss and practice more advanced concepts, including…
- Understanding the Importance of Posture , Body Alignment for Effective Energy FlowUnderstanding and practicing the methods and techniques of Mindfulness Meditation.
- Preparation for practice sessions.
- Integrating Meditation Practice with Life’s Daily Activities.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction.
- Maintaining Mindfulness during practice.
- Dealing with resistance to meditation, Alleviating and adapting to physical discomfort in practice.
- Addressing Odd Sensations, Drowsiness and Agitation during practice.
- Advanced breathing techniques and when to apply them
- Healing emotional wounds with meditation
- Advanced breathwork for Reiki and other energy healing modalities
Other teachings provided with this course:
- How to actually teach a group meditation class
- How to apply this certification in all areas of your life
- How to start your own meditation teaching business!
- Different teaching styles and sensing the energy of your group classes
- Organizing your business to offer private meditation instruction on your own
- Maintaining mindful detachment when teaching others
The Om2Teach™ course has the resources, materials, interaction, and mentorship to take your meditation teacher-training to the level of unparalleled excellence!
- The investment for the Om2Teach program is $695.00
- Payment installments are available! Payable in 3 equal installments over 3 month period.
- Students have an entire year to complete all program requirements
- Om2Ohm is honored to also provide Meditation Teacher job placement assistance
- Private Facebook group page for supplemental materials, video modules, daily posts from me, and student interaction!
- Monthly group practice sessions
- 2 Monthly private practice sessions with me!
Get ready to change your life and the lives of so many others!
I would be honored to be your master teacher, mentor, and guide!