Om2Teach™ Teacher Certification
Start your journey to become a Certified Meditation Instructor! The Om2Teach Meditation Certification Program is a program will give you the expertise to teach and heal others with excellence and can also apply to every aspect of your life!
This a wonderful well rounded program that isn’t just for those who would like to teach, it is for anyone who wants to start and continue a personal practice that will enhance all aspects of their life. Studies and experiences will start students at the roots of what it’s all about and work upward.
This is an extensive deep dive into the practice of meditation…
Even if you are new to meditation all together, or you are a seasoned meditator, you are invited to begin with ease or begin again with “new eyes”!
The Om2Teach™ curriculum will include required reading work, written assignments, interactive study and practice forums, practice journal and assignments.
Om2Teach™ In-Studio Sessions are available for students where they will progressively participate in discussions and practice:
- The “relaxation response” versus the “fight or flight response”
- Ways to elicit the “relaxation response”
- Mindfulness Concepts and Practice
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Techniques
- Mind / Body Concepts
- Meditation Postures (basic standing and seated postures)
- Posture and its emotional translations
- Teaching Formats (private and group classes)
- Responding to Common Student Questions
- and More…
The Om2Teach™ Program is designed to be largely self-paced while also offering instructor-led in-studio guidance and mentorship…
You decide how much mentorship and in-studio guidance you need! Other than the program’s set requirements for attending group practice sessions, you may choose to add more in-studio time for your own sitting meditation practice, to observe group classes that I teach, or take advantage of the 1:1 meditation mentor sessions that are included in the Om2Teach Certification package.
During this program, we’ll start by discussing and practicing the basics together…
- Types of Meditation Practice
- Creating the perfect sacred space for your practice
- Basic Practice Techniques
- Structuring Your Meditation Practice
- Dealing With Distractions (Internal and External)
- Differences between meditation, contemplation, etc.
- Meditation in Daily Life
Then together, we’ll move on to discuss and practice more advanced concepts, including…
- Understanding the Importance of Posture , Body Alignment for Effective Energy FlowUnderstanding and practicing the methods and techniques of Mindfulness Meditation.
- Preparation for practice sessions.
- Integrating Meditation Practice with Life’s Daily Activities.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction.
- Maintaining Mindfulness during practice.
- Dealing with resistance to meditation, Alleviating and adapting to physical discomfort in practice.
- Breathing Methods.
- Addressing Odd Sensations, Drowsiness and Agitation during practice.
- Advanced breathing techniques and when to apply them
- Healing emotional wounds with meditation
Other teachings provided with this course:
- How to actually teach a group meditation class
- How to start your own meditation teaching business!
- Different teaching styles and sensing the energy of your group classes
- Organizing your business to offer private meditation instruction on your own
- Maintaining mindful detachment when teaching others
The Om2Teach™ course has the resources, materials, interaction, and mentorship to take your meditation teacher-training to the level of unparalleled excellence!
- The investment for the Om2Teach program is $995.00
- Payment installments are available!
- Students have one year to complete all program requirements but more time is available upon request