Freedom Breathing~Breathwork for Anxiety
In your life, does everything sometimes seem overwhelming and sometimes down right menacing? Despite your best efforts, does it often feel as if no matter what you try, that frightening panic takes over?
Anxiety can play tricks on you. It tells you that everything you feel is serious, it tends to paint everything in black and white, and then you have those nagging skewed perceptions. If you are someone who suffers from panic and anxiety, you know very well how awful this can feel and how difficult it can be just to get out of bed in the morning.
As your certified Master teacher and guide, I will show you how to dilute and dissolve anxiety through simple but powerful breathing techniques.
- You will experience several simple but profound breathing techniques
- I will guide you through cleansing and clearing the heavy and fragmented energy of anxiety
- You will learn what the Art of Allowing is and how you can this group session with sound healing through my crystal bowls.
Through the breath, you will learn how to remain centered… and if a thought or outside trigger pulls you out of your center, these techniques will allow you to return to peace again.
Being able to calm and center yourself through managing your peace, instead of the stress you never wanted in the first place, is a skill that anyone can learn… This is what I call “Peace Management!” Once you have the intention to receive and experience what this feels like, YOU will be in charge instead of your anxiety!
Anxious people often shy away from meditation for various reasons…
- “I can’t meditate” is actually just feeling too restless to sit still and/or having too many thoughts while trying to meditate.
- “My mind is all over the place with my worries and thoughts” is really saying “I’m afraid”. Afraid to do it wrong, afraid of your core issues, afraid due to old thought programming, and so on.
- “If I am still, I will think and I’m not sure I want to be with what comes up”. A common concern even for those who don’t suffer from anxiety!
- “I have had anxiety for so long that I don’t think this could help me”.
No matter what your worry or fear, this workshop will show you the art of ALLOWING through the flow of your breath.
The primary purpose of this type of meditation isn’t to just melt your anxiety away… Instead, it’s to help you become more present right now, in this very moment. Meditation help to train the brain AND the body to react differently…to interupt the fight or flight mode that has been your “home frequency” for so long. The anxiety reduction is just a very pleasant side effect. The beautiful thing about this pleasant side effect, is that with practice and guidance, it will last longer than any pill you could ever take!
Anyone with anxiety, even if it is severe and includes panic attacks, can learn and implement these techniques! Studies are consistently showing that with as little practice as 1 hours of meditation practice per week (and not even all in one sitting), profound and consistent positive effects are being shown!
Are you ready to welcome a more calm and empowered you?
10:00am – 11:30am