The Empowered Empath!
Are You A Highly Sensitive Person or Empath?
An individual who is known to feel other people’s energy and emotions is known to be an empath. A highly sensitive individual has spiritual, emotional and energetic perceptions. This physical and emotional trait is inherited. One out of five Americans has the trait of sensitivity. All sensitives aren’t empaths but all empaths are sensitive BUT they can also be combined!
In this workshop we will learn the differences between sensitivity and empathy. We will also explore some of the physical, emotional, spiritual and mental manifestations which come from being born sensitive and how to cope with them!
Most importantly, YOU WILL BE CLEANSED, CLEARED, & LIFTED by the end of this workshop!!!
Can you identify with the following?
- Being labeled as too emotional or sensitive?
- Are your feelings hurt easily?
- Do you get overstimulated when under pressure?
- Do you feel nervous or anxious around loud noises, weird smells or textures, and bright lights?
- Do you find that you eat, drink, smoke or use other substances to turn yourself off, emotionally and mentally?
- Do you have difficulty with soaking in too much of the emotions and intentions of co workers and/or family members?
In this workshop we will learn how to manage our sensitivity through learning about the spiritual gift of sensitivity and empathy.
- Opening Guided Meditation, cleansing, clearing, & Deep Sound Healing! I have much to show you and teach you so I believe it’s important to start this workshop with my helping you raise your vibration from the start!
- Traits of the Empath and Highly Sensitive Person
- Practices to help you cope and be empowered!
- Burning Bowl! WE will write down that which we want to release and then burn the pages in my burning bowl outside!
- Empath survival in the workplace
- Guided DNA Activation
- We will close the workshop with Psychic Protection, Grounding, Cord Cutting and Entity removal exercises and discussions
I will be following up with everyone to provide excellent materials to help you practice what I teach you BUT, Please bring a note book and pen or pencils! You WILL want to write (or doodle) what resonates with you most!
***Depending on how many people attend, this workshop will last between 2 1/2 to as long as 3 hours. Please plan your time accordingly as you won’t want to miss any portion of this event!
1:00pm – 4:00pm