~Virtual~Guided Mindful Breathing & Energy Balancing!
Join me LIVE on Facebook Sunday April 12th at 11am for a beautiful virtual guided mindful breathing class! You will be guided through the breath to relax, raise your vibe and call your authentic energy back to you!
~Can’t tune in at 11am? Not to worry! This virtual class will be posted to Facebook, Instagram, AND here on my website!~
This relaxing and uplifting and deep guided mindful breathing class takes place in the comfort of your own home as you connect with me in my gorgeous Om2Ohm studio filled with crystals, candlelight, and all of the nurturing loving vibes you need most at this time!
- We will breathe together…mindfully, deeply, and in a connected way
- We will release fear and anxiety for ourselves and as a collective
- Through the breath and gentle hand placements, we will clear out heavy energy and make space for the higher vibrations trying to come in!
- We will breathe in light and feel ourselves fully anchor into full presence!
Our breath… one of the most basic connections we have to not just our environment but to ourselves and our inner experience. Each time we inhale and exhale, we receive and give. This is a simple yet profound connection. I will be gently guiding you through several amazing and transformational breathing techniques!
This class is an excellent class for:
- Beginners new to meditation of any kind
- Grounding ourselves in authentic energy rather than the frantic and fragmented energy in our world right now.
- Those who simply wish to relax and be guided in doing so
- Those who deal with anxiety, stress, difficult life situations
- Chakra Balancing
- Experienced meditators who would like to learn new techniques
- Cleansing and clearing of stuck energy physically, mentally, & emotionally!
- Raising and shifting your vibration!
- Mental clarity!
- Higher consciousness
To Breathe Well is to Live Well…
Our breath is connected to our emotional state. Have you ever noticed how your breathing changes when you feel anxious? We tend to take more shallow breaths when we’re nervous, and even shorter and faster breaths when we experience panic. When we feel tense we hold our breath, pausing at the top of our inhaled breath before we exhale again. Anger affects our breath by forcing long inhales and exhales. In a calm state we breathe slow and steady, and our breathing becomes shallower with relaxation, similar to when we begin to fall asleep.
Breathing is unique in comparison to other automatic functions of the body, in that it can also be regulated voluntarily. Techniques of using the breath to direct and improve the body’s energy, and aid in the release of emotions, dates back thousands of years!
It is a common belief that we breath only through the body, but the work of breathing is done by the entire body thus the entire body benefiting from it!
- Happiness + emotional stability: Manipulating the breath can alter how we feel, making up as much as a 40 percent variance in feelings of anger, fear, joy, and sadness, according to countless scientific findings.
- The breath is always with you. When you practice meditation and breathing you gain a skill you can use whenever you need to quiet and clear the mind.
- Meditative breathing teaches the mind and body to let go; like the breath, troubling thoughts and feelings come and go. As you learn to quiet the mind by paying attention to your breathing, distractions lose their power to disrupt your focus and disturb your mind
- Inner Peace: As you focus on your breath your thoughts settle down and your mind becomes calm and clear. What results is a feeling of contentment, happiness, and inner peace. Through meditation and breathing you will be better able to deal with life’s ups and downs without losing your equanimity.
- The breath is a continuous current connecting body and mind…It is the current of life. Meditative breathing is the perfect way to connect with the here and now, which is life.
- Boosts immune System: A seminal study found that, after just eight weeks of training, practicing mindfulness meditation boosts our immune system’s ability to fight off illness.
- Mindfulness changes our brains: Research has found that it increases density of gray matter in brain regions linked to learning, memory, emotion regulation, and empathy, also known as Brain Neuroplasticity.
- Improves focus: Studies suggest that mindfulness helps us tune out distractions and improves our memory and attention skills.
- Compassion: Mindfulness fosters compassion and altruism. Research suggests mindfulness training makes us more likely to help someone in need and increases activity in neural networks involved in understanding the suffering of others and regulating emotions. Evidence suggests it might boost self-compassion as well.
- Nurtures relationships: Mindfulness enhances relationships. Research suggests mindfulness training makes couples more satisfied with their relationship, makes each partner feel more optimistic and relaxed, and makes them feel more accepting of and closer to one another.
- Supports and enhances parenting: Mindfulness is good for parents and parents-to-be. Studies suggest it may reduce pregnancy-related anxiety, stress, and depression in expectant parents. Parents who practice mindfulness report being happier with their parenting skills and their relationship with their kids, and their kids were found to have better social skills.
These are just a few of the many benefits of Mindful Breathing!
** This class is suitable for all levels!
Class fee: I am offering this virtual class FREE of charge as a gift to support your peace and well being during this time of great shifts and changes!
How can you find me? You can find me on my personal Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Om2OhmSheri OR on my Om2Ohm Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Om2Ohm/ ! If you aren’t able to catch me live, this video class WILL still be accessible anytime for you to go back to. It WILL ALSO be posted on Instagram as well as here on my website!
4/12/20 11:00am – 4/12/20 11:35am