Om2Ohm is conveniently located right off of 23 and less than a mile from I270 at 8069 Flint Road, Columbus, OH 43235
You may contact me at (614) 787-0583 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ALL classes, workshops, and events: Door will be open 10 minutes before event starts, I ask that you DO NOT knock or bang on the door any earlier as I am most likely ending a previous session and/or preparing for the event you are attending!
- For all private sessions: When you arrive, please pull in my driveway and pull all the way back to park but take care not to park in front of my garage doors. There is plenty of room and always a spot right next to side entrance. Come around to the side entrance and you will see the purple door with my Om2Ohm logo. Please text me at (614)787-0583 when you arrive and I will unlock the door. The door remains locked at all times as I do not allow walk-ins. please DO NOT KNOCK or bang on the door as I am most likely finishing up the session before you! Thank you so much!
- I do my very best to make sure that my sessions run on time and they typically are.With the nature of what I do, occasionally a session may run 5-10 minutes behind. If so, I will text you to let you know if I am able. If your session is more than 10 minutes behind schedule, I will credit you that time!
- If YOU are running late: Please call or text me to let me know! If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late, you will need to reschedule your session.
- No Shows or last minute cancellations: If you need to cancel your appointment last minute due to an emergency, of course I understand, but for non-emergency cancellations please give me 24 hour notice. If you are a no-show for your appointment and you prepaid, you will lose that session. Be sure to update your calendar when you schedule!
- PLEASE refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, scented lotions, and heavily applied essential oils as I am highly sensitive and allergic in most cases!
- Dress comfortably and bring socks if your feet get cold as I do have you remove your shoes at the door. If you are coming straight from work, feel free to bring clothes to change into.
- Blankets, cushions, and pillows are always provided during private sessions, group classes, workshops, and events. No need to bring a yoga mat.
- Be prepared to turn off your phone and remove your watch or apple watch during your private session and/or class. You’ll have a much more relaxing session if you’re not worried about the beeping and buzzing of your every day life. Jewelry may stay on but watches, apple watches, and fit-bits of any kind impede energy flow.