Reiki Energy Healing
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese form of Energy Healing and it means guided life force energy. A combination of two Japanese words Rei and Ki meaning Universal Life Energy, Reiki is an ancient laying-on of hands healing technique that uses the life force energy to heal, balancing the subtle energies within and around our bodies. Reiki addresses physical, emotional, mental and spiritual imbalances. We all have access to this life force energy, otherwise known as our Chi, Qi or Prana, as it flows through each and every living being. Reiki provides just one of many ways to link to and channel this energy for the healing benefit of others.
How Reiki works: Sheri is a Reiki Master Healer and has been trained, initiated, and certified to administer Reiki. Sheri, as the Reiki Healer, is a conduit or vessel for healing life force energy. She is also a trauma informed practitioner and is trained to help those who have suffered some form of trauma and may be dealing with PTSD.
- When the healer has the intent to make the Reiki flow, with the intent to heal, this life force of intent flows through the healer into the client.
- We are a conduit for the energy that we have been attuned to but we are not taking your energy or giving you our personal energy.
- Reiki, with the healer’s focused intent, will go where the client needs the energy, the cause of the problems and how to heal her/him.
- Reiki works on every level, Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual.
- Reiki flows through the practitioner and connects with the cells of the client giving the client exactly what he/she needs and how much.
- The healer is moving energy by intent – energy follows thought and where the mind goes, so goes the energy. Reiki does this by flowing through the areas of the energy field where these negative blocks have attached themselves and charges them with positive energy.
- Reiki Healing Energy raises the vibration of the energy field causing the negative energy to break up and clear it out. In doing this, the life force can flow through the energy pathways in a healthy, natural and balanced way.
What does a Reiki session consist of ?
With an Om2Ohm Reiki session you will experience a unique blend of Reiki Healing with Sheri. Reiki and the OmSystem are combined the beautiful and peaceful Om2Ohm environment, music, and healing sound frequencies. This blissful fusion assists you in releasing anxiety, limiting beliefs and clearing energetic blocks and brings the client’s mind, body and spirit back into balance.
With your private Reiki session at Om2Ohm you remain fully clothed while lying down on a very comfortable massage table. Reiki involves light, non-invasive touch with the practitioner’s hands placed and held on a series of locations on the head and front and back of the torso.
When to schedule a Reiki Healing session:
- General healing: Restore your body, emotions, and mind to your natural state of well-being.
- Release of emotional attachments & Energetic blockages
- Pain management
- Cleanse & clear negativity
- Specific Events: surgery, auditions, interviews, public speaking, travel, exams.
- Life Transitions: Marriage, Divorce, death, new home, new job.
- Goals: Weight loss, improve relationships, increase financial flow.
- Peace Management instead for Panic/Anxiety
Benefits of a Reiki Healing Session:
- Increased energy
- Decreased pain and stress
- Feeling more open and loving
- Ease and joy in facing life’s challenges
- Things seem to work out better
- Better sleep
- Improved relationships
- A more speedy recovery from surgery or illness
- Improved emotional state
- Mental Clarity
- Inspired creativity
- Weight loss
- Relaxed and confident for interviews and auditions
- Release addictions
- and so much more …
Sheri works with both adults and children 12+ years.