Guided Mindful Breathing & Sound Healing!
Find some much needed peace, dissolve the week’s worries, and raise your personal vibration to it’s highest level through guided mindful breathing, and sound healing…
- This class is perfect for both seasoned meditators and those who are curious and have never meditated before!
- It will allow you to relax your mind and return home energized and refreshed.
- For the first 30 minutes of this group session Sheri ,Certified, meditation Instructor/Reiki Master/Certified Sound Healer, will gently guide you through several mindful breathing techniques that will allow you to experience peace and bliss while opening you up to a much lighter and higher vibration!
- Sheri is also a Master Reiki Practitioner & Certified Sound Healer…The last 30 min of this group session she will give the group Reiki Energy healing and Sound Healing with her Crystal bowls and Tibetan bowls.
Join me even if you are a regular meditator! This class is a wonderful way to reconnect to being fully present and to become in tune with our highest vibration through the breath and the healing waves of sound!
Why the breath? The breath is the current connecting body and mind!
- Breathing for Enlightenment ~ Awareness of the breath breathing in and out nurtures mindfulness; breathing in, you know you are breathing, breathing out, you know you are breathing. The breath is a tool to calm the mind so it can see into itself and gain that insight. It strengthens mind concentration and stimulates compassion, awakening a person’s true nature.
- Breathing for Relaxation~ The breath is always with you and can be used whenever you need to quiet and clear the mind. Learning to relax the mind and body so you can calmly observe and respond to the world around you, rather than mindlessly reacting to events.
- Breathing to Let Go of Negativity~ Everyone has difficult thoughts, feelings, and memories; they are part of life. Trying to banish negativity is a useless but the true power lies in recognizing negative thoughts and letting them pass instead of getting lost in them and giving them more power than they deserve. Meditative breathing teaches the mind and body to let go.
- Breathing for Inner Peace~ As you focus on your breath your thoughts settle down and your mind becomes calm and clear. What results is a feeling of contentment, happiness, and inner peace. Through mindful breathing you will be better able to deal with life’s ups and downs in a balanced way.
- Breathing to Learn about Your Body~ By following the breath as it courses through your body you learn how your body feels. The breath may feel warm or cool in different parts of your body, it may dissolve tensions, it may pass easily or feel blocked, it may relieve pain. Paying attention to the breath in the body as part of your meditation practice teaches you about who you are in your body.
- Breathing to Connect Mind and Body~ There is a clear and powerful connection between meditation and breathing. The breath is the energy current that connects both body AND mind. Mindful breathing is the easiest and most powerful way to connect with the here and now, which IS life!
Why Sound Healing? Sound Healing is the timeless vibrational healer…
Everything in the Universe vibrates, from the smallest particle, to the planets in our solar system, to the billions of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy, creating patterns of geometric waveforms, frequencies, musical intervals, and sounds. In Western culture, The Music of the Spheres, or the concept of these heavenly harmonies can be traced back to 6th century BCE and Pythagoras, who recognized that sounds were the very foundation of the Universe! Everything within us and around us is made of energy and ALL of it is vibrating at its own frequency right down to the cellular level.
For instance, when a piano is being tuned with tuning forks, the vibration of the tuning fork with its pure and perfect tone is introduced to the piano key OUT of tune. The vibration of the key out of tune has no choice but to then begin resonating with that pure and perfect tone. Much like a piano tuning, we too can be brought back into balance energetically through the experience of pure and perfect sound! Will our energy become out of balance again? Sure it will because it is the nature of things, but just like the piano, we can be brought back into alignment when we honor that need to do so!
$15 per person. Drop-ins are welcome but please be on time!
8/21/19 11:00am – 8/21/19 12:00pm